Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences Client Charter
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
The faculty is determined to provide professional services to meet customer satisfaction as well as a basis to improve quality of service at the Faculty of Medicine and
Our customer :
4. The staff of the Faculty
i) Teaching and Learning
- Ensure that the process and facilities for teaching and learning meet the objectives set by the MQA / KPT.
- Ensure that the examination results of students for each exam block and posts can be issued within 3 working days after the Examination Committee meeting
- Ensure that each appeals through the faculty Examination Committee gets a feedback within 7 working days after the appeal is lodged.
- Ensure compliance with ethics investigators during the course of their research investigation.
- Shares research results through conferences / seminars.
- Use research funding prudently and efficiently.
- Payment of expense claims shall be made no later than 14 days from the receipt of the completed form.
- The process of claim from part-time lecturer / adjunct will be processed and forwarded to the Office of the Treasurer within 4 weeks.
- Application and internal customer complaints will be resolved within 3 working days.
- Payments to suppliers shall be credited within 14 days after the invoice is received.